View Single Post
Old 11-08-15, 12:27 PM   #3044
Shaefer
Navy Dude

Downloads: 150
Uploads: 0

Thanks everyone.
A video tutorial was long overdue, to use Peter`s words. Many are struggling with installing this correct, and might give up on SH 5 before they get to try it and experience the game the way it is meant to be played.
If a short video can help people install this with ease, then mission accomplished, because more people will find out that this is a ****ing awesome game...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
And finally, for all those "I hate reading instructions" captains out there, Sheafer has created full video tutorial on how install the game and the modpack. It really cant be easier than this...

Sheafer (aka TheNorseCast) has invested a lot of work in it and this is reason enough to nominate the man for "The most useful member of the year" award. I have already nominated Gap for this year, so I probably cant do it, but anyone else can...
Well, you honor me when you start talking about nominations and rewards, but you seem to forget that I got help from Peter and from you, without that help this video would never happen.
And there is so many people here that sits for hour upon hour crunching code, making mods, doing 3d modelling so on and so forth.
We just show how to install all that.. reap the rewards of everyone else's hard work
15% Skill.

"Submarine life most of the time is hours and hours of boredom with intermittent terror thrown in to keep you on your toes!"

Shaefer is offline   Reply With Quote