View Single Post
Old 06-20-17, 02:02 PM   #19
Leemon
Watch

Downloads: 47
Uploads: 0

As 19th post gonna be third on topic.
Not sure or I can keep same amount Like vs Dislike as OP did, will try.

1. Simplicity - I immediately got surprised how simulator/game can be at same time so simple and realistic. I can give .play this game for a kid explaining mechanics in just few sentences and im sure in short time he would be as good on this game as any hardcore subsimer.
2. Developers - activity in patching game and contact with community. Havent seen developers beeing that close to community. Love this part !
3. Operations manual and training missions. I remember DW hundreds page manual and lack of SH manual where had to do research - these 2 games was my introduction to naval gaming. Great job on that! As game itself - short and simple.
4. Campaign map. Even tho idea was from Red Storm Rising, but damn I like campaign map mode. Fast acceleration, 3 clicks/modes, simplest textures at it can be - love it. Most boring part of naval game made so quick and simple. DW didnt had campaign, SH had tedious open world - and CW have jackpot.
5. Pending for dislikes input
6. Pending for dislikes input
7. Pending for dislikes input
8. Pending for dislikes input
9. Pending for dislikes input
10. Pending for dislikes input

Dislikes
1. No multiplayer - Im fan of MMOs, where other players and them skills is part of game content, so I get bored quickly playing against AI. And thinking about it, all games I played in last few years was MP.
2. Pricing vs state/quality. I can understand it, all simulation games have higher pricing, but game state felt like early access. Not that Im complaining, I have good feeling about what is coming in future, but worried that it might backfire with rest of players with such success on release. on fast reacting and fixing issues!
3. Now im starting hard to think of dislikes to keep up with likes. Give me a moment...... This is fraking hard!....... Damn it, there so much to write on likes, and I cant think of dislikes.... FFS!... Ok, i think I got one: Difficulty levels. Hull points, sensor strength ranges etc. that something I think shouldnt be affected by difficulty levels, it doesnt make that much difficult. While disabling some features on higher difficulties would make sense, like 3D, F1-F4 cameras, Sensors data COMP and the other one, AI behavior, weather/sea conditions, slower TMA calculations etc.
4. I might end up only with 4, because 4th dislike is lack of dislikes about game, so I couldnt write more things about what I like

Last edited by Leemon; 06-20-17 at 02:17 PM.