View Single Post
Old 07-04-23, 10:08 PM   #5579
Imarider
Mate

Downloads: 98
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
searching is a good idea. never know what someone has published and the web-search-engines perform better than the forum-search-engine.
You calling me to learn Probability Theory?? ) I think it's not about the theme that is colorfull here, just i played, i sunk about 60000 tons in my first patrol, not FotRSU mod, but any another in SH4, SH5 games - the same, and... that was the reason to modify the game because i was dissapointed when trying to sink the destroyer about 15-25 times on, i don't know, 10 knots (?) speed in TMO like mod. And after that i found out that the best American skippers had 100 000 about in all the time of war. I reduced the probability of the spawn harbour ships about the half, relatively FotRSU numbers, and in all unprotected harbours i set 2 corvettes for the thing that i sink 1, other will react. Still don't know if the airforce can participate in that, but, in my expirience, if i submerged and there are the night time, i'm safe, no matter of depths. And, yes, i understand, that the harbour ships not the target, but... )
Imarider is offline   Reply With Quote