Old 01-01-22, 10:14 PM   #4158
s7rikeback
I break things

Downloads: 1109
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
s7rikeback,

Know that your & propbeanie's hard work, is appreciated... that goes without saying... & is beyond dispute. Not just appreciated but respected.

Kal, I believe, is like Me, in the regards that we both strive to want to see that, improved even more... & wanting something to be better, is never a bad thing. It just needs finesse in getting to that point.

M. M.
OKAY - I have kept a cool head here for the last few days, the post above has blown that.

Let's one thing clear right away, If you both strive to want to see things improved even more, then by all means do your own mod... Nothing is stopping you... But you will not be using FotRSU as your base.
We have a proud name to protect, and up to now, you cannot even get a basic install of FotRSU together without help, as you cannot seem to read the very simple instructions on the first page of the thread.

you keep injecting third party mods, without understanding the files you are attempting to use. Some of these are binary files, which will over-write and harm the fabric of FotRSU.
Also 99% of the FotRSU binary files, have been reworked for duplicate ID & name conflicts, hence why the WARNING in the first thread, again you fail to understand that simple warning...
These means a vast majority of the SH4 mods that carry Binary files, will cause FotRSU to CTD or show errors, these are not FotRSU errors.

We should not be here for the 1000th time explaining the text that is so clearly available on the first page of the thread. Perhaps the first page of the thread is really an important read after all , as i have mentioned it three times already.

Okay, you stated "Kal, I believe, is like Me, in the regards that we both strive to want to see that, improved even more... & wanting something to be better, is never a bad thing. It just needs finesse in getting to that point."

Can I just remind you, that this is a mod by the FotRSU Mod team with help from some of the best modders in the game, from SH3, SH4 to SH5... Some of these have retired, some have passed away, but we had one moto...
It's our mod, it always was, always will be...

We will not let anyone tell us, our direction, you can offer clear advise or suggestions by all means.
Yet all we get from you is a mod list, containing multiple lists of non-FotRSU mods, and complaining it's broken... Even after we advise you otherwise.

And finally, a part of your the post above - You state improved even more, what, where, what's the idea? Perhaps finesse needs to be definded more, as to explain what you may want improving, do we need to increase the font size in the thread for you to understand it ? Thats the forth time i have mentioned the first page of the thread now... Guess it's very important to read and understand...

Do we need to highlight the misunderstandings in understanding what the AddIn mods do, there is a file for the set in the ModPak, as well as on the 2nd post of the SubSim thread, and each mod (generally) has a jsgme text file and inside its structure. No further explanation should be necessary.

Happy New Year to you all.