View Single Post
Old 01-01-22, 10:10 PM   #4157
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woozle View Post
My sincere apologies if this has been brought up before but I'm getting kind of a weird error. I brought out the Nautilus in anticipation of those special missions, I went with the treasure island start and did all my sea trials but once I got to midway and went into port I am greeted with this interesting error the next time I tried to set out. "Error: No primary objectives found!" It won't let me leave for port either. I'm not using any mods except the updated version of fleetboat interior and FOTRSU v1.7 of course.
You were supposed to stay on patrol for the Battle of Midway... There should be an assignment for you anyway, even if you do dock there though. Open JSGME and click on the "Tasks..." link in the middle gutter, then choose "Export activated mods list to -->" and choose "Clipboard", which copies the data to the clipboard so that you can then paste the text into your next posting here. Also, can you navigate into your Save folder, down to "C:\Users \UserName \Documents \SH4 (or whatever Save folder name you used) \ data \cfg \SavedGames" folder, and find the numbered folder that has the most recent date / time stamp on it. Open that folder (such as 00000004), and find the CareerTrack.upc file. It is a plain text file, and can open in Notepad or Notepad++ by the use of the "*.* All Files" filter. There is a line in that file that will read something like "PlayerDefaultObjectives=ID94", which would be about the 34th line in the file. Below that should be a similar line, but say something like "PlayerCurrentObjectives=ID374", but the "=ID" number 374 would most likely be different. The line below should be the date and time you are supposed to leave on the mission. Barring that, if you upload the file somewhere, or possibly zip up the whole Save folder with 7-zip app, and post that somewhere for us to download. Send the link in a PM though, if you do that.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna

Last edited by propbeanie; 01-01-22 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Went around the corner...
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote