View Single Post
Old 06-08-20, 05:52 PM   #103
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO Re: Questions, concerning LABEL_CPT ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by the beast View Post
What pixel size was the original captain's picture? I am trying to resize my image to fit the captains picture size. Or does it automatically resize it?

I know I am quoting the beast here, but...

My question, also pertains to sizing, as well... but for Me it pertains to the LABEL_CPT .dds file.

Don't know how but.. on 1 of them, the 1 that is a brownish in color label for the skipper's quarters, it somehow jumped up a tad bit in size wise. The black 1 looks to be about the size it is in the mod folder.

I downloaded the mod, saved it to My secondary hard drive & transferred a copy of it over to the main drive.. after I unzipped it, of course...

Want to get it back to the correct size it should be, while retaining the editing for My skippers nom deguerre aka J. T. Mardigan, in this instance.

2nd thing also involving the same item.. Am skippering a Sargo class sub, and took a lil' walk about to that area & noticed a weird thing... all the labels such as battle phone, other crew compartments, are sporting the brownish plates... except for My skipper's area. For some odd reason, it is the black LABEL_CPT & despite knowing that .dds is edited with My Nom De Guerre of J. T. Mardigan, C.O., and it shows such on the .dds file in the mod folder in the MODS folder... it's black with the screws holding it in place... My moniker, is NOT showing up on it though.

Any ideas as to why.???

Know that in the downloaded & unzipped copy, that both LABEL_CPT.dds files are in the folder tex, LABEL_CPT being the black 1 & LABEL_CPT2 being the brownish colored 1. I have it that same way in the tex folder ( & yes, both are edited with My skipper's moniker of J. T. Mardigan, the only difference being the aforementioned size difference.. don't think that would result in this issue, I don't think.. unless from you saying it does... in that case, getting it resized appropriately...) in the MODS folder for activation via JSGME.

Any info on resolving these 2 issues, will be greatly appreciated.

Mad Mardigan

p.s.

Some oddity of surprise.. taking a day trip back through the download & unzipped copy & the complete transferred over copy to the MODS folder.. I found this item in there... Gato_CR_LM1_LightMap, 7zipped no less... in the whole shebang.

Am going to go out on a limb here & say that that should NOT be in the

\Fleetboat Interior-Officer's Quarters\Fleetboat_Interior-Officers_Quarters_FOTRSU_v1.1_EN\Data\Textures\TNo rmal\tex folder... I hope... (no bloody idea why, but upon previewing all this.. TNormal, in the above copy/paste of the location, is divided as it is... go figure)

After doing a trip through the entire mod package, can safely say.. that that is the only oddball found...

M. M.