Thread: RSRDC?
View Single Post
Old 03-28-23, 02:39 PM   #3
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

I always played RSRD with TMO. Not sure how you can go to Lingayen Gulf and miss the major invasion force or the several others in the area. If you leave Manila and rush at flank to the Bungo you can catch the Pearl Harbor group returning. Just remember RSRD is historical and the beginning of the war is about battles and invasion forces. You can look at some maps and pretty much pick your spots. Once you lose Manila and as I recall port at Surabaya, you'll have battle groups and the large Java invasion force coming along the coast, has about 60 ships. I usually would attack the Jap large carrier TF in the Timor Strait first, then go hunt the Java invasion force. Course I remembered all the dates and where they were gonna be there. Then there's big action cranking up in the Solomon Islands early 42 with many battles where you can watch Jap and allied TF go at it and join in.

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.
Armistead is offline   Reply With Quote