View Single Post
Old 09-16-17, 01:24 PM   #30
Webster
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Ahhh yeshh, I remember it well... I was actually back in school for about the 4th time, taking computer programming classes, and had a job on the side doing Access db programming, before Microsoft ruined the Jet DB Engine... like it needed any help with that... But one of the fellows in my class was really into the blooming web, and found that site also... "Killer" stuff indeed it was...

I really think Webster should try Vivaldi... I've got it on four different computers, with four different cpu's, RAM configs, etc., I mean, wildly different machines from 1 gig to 8 gig of ram, and I do NOT have any issues whatsoever. Good stuff, like the days of old, and all sorts of ways to set-up the pages and tabs the way you want them... two thumbs up!

we use to use netscape and liked as well

if Vivaldi works on everything with no website loading issues then I am going to try it, I will try anything before I use chrome because I want to do nothing that supports google in any way because I am appalled and repulsed by their business practices and politics

that's all I really want first and foremost, security and privacy would be second and 3rd on the priority list, but inconsequential to works on everything with no website loading issues

but I am a bit puzzled if goggle chrome was chromium and vivini was chromium then does this mean vivindi is just a better version of chrome without the spyware and lack of privacy? or are they just google "light" we aren't quite as bad as the other guy type of browser?

Last edited by Webster; 09-16-17 at 01:37 PM.