View Single Post
Old 07-06-15, 02:15 PM   #2191
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oby View Post
Sorry, I didn't write correct...Checked again and found that I have WoS version 1.02 installed...I guess that 1.02 doesn't include Rongels starshells patch.
I must activated them manually sometime in the past and forgot about it...

Beside lag they actually works pretty well as the sight range of the merchant ships fireing starshell increases - for about 1000m.
(Tested in single mission with activated map contacts and visual sensors.)
I wonder why those 1,000 m have such a big impact on computer performance, no matter what system specs are

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
Question: WoS contains Dynamic Environment. These are SS in the Bismarck Mission, with WoS. The sea looks very similar (if not the same), as vanilla SH5.

This is correct?
Should be okay.

Environment colors change a lot depending on climate zone, sun angle and weather. There are tens of parameters involved, and a zillion of random cobinations among them. Judging from a couple of screenshots wether an environmental mod is installed or not, can be difficult or impossible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
Problem with sonarman:

When select the direct camera view in the sonar station, the sonarman seems displaced. He moves the hand in an "invisible" wheel.
looks like the hydrophone operator bone is displaced by half a meter. Some of the mods included in TWoS might be messing with it (I wonder why though). Provided that there are no special reasons why the bone has been moved from its original position, fixing this glitch with GR2 Editor would be a matter of minutes

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
Fortunately, there is a solution...Don't look at it...

This one might be even easier than the solution I suggested above. The one problem problem I see, is the casual player having to remember and apply your fix every time he visits Benno... yet you know how careless the average man can be when it is about following your instructions. What about adding a reminder in game?

gap is offline   Reply With Quote