View Single Post
Old 11-05-21, 06:03 AM   #2
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Patriotofmany View Post
Got into a scrap with a destroyer in the fog, was damaged slightly, everything repaired. Ran from the convoy and 4 destroyers less the one I sank. Later found a single ship to put under, but when I try to fire a torpedo, it says bow tube too damaged or something to that effect. I have zero damage and everything was repaired. Nothing is showing needing repair. Any clues, or just a bug?
Old bug . Basically, your tube or tubes were actually damaged/destroyed in the scuffle, your subs damage control system is not registering it. Main cause is TMO torpedo tubes are set by default to just 50 hit points and listed as destructible items, they are a bit too fragile. My stern tubes used to get wrecked nearly every time I got depth charged.

I fixed it in my mod, have not had issue in a long time, simply upped the hit points to 100. They get damaged or destroyed at times, but not like used to and system lets me know. If you are using my mod, then must be a conflict going on to still do that.

If TMOwTW alone, prob old bug.

If you will, post a link here or PM me with the zon.cfg (SH4/Data...scroll down and will see zon.cfg file at bottom. Copy paste it into folder in .zip file and upload to mediafire etc. or can email itm for that pm me I will take a look at it and make adjustments.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote