View Single Post
Old 08-23-17, 02:38 PM   #124
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Like most of us,especially those of us who have met him during these fantastic days in Sept. 2009 I think we feel different about this case. I feel emptiness. I also have the same thoughts as Carotio. It was great to meet him, he looked like a real good guy. It was an inspiration.

There is absolutely no excuse what he have done to Kim Wall.

If I was the prosecutor or the Danish police I would after the DNA-Match Require a complete psychological profile on Peter M.

About this he have panicked and buried her at sea, or she was hit by the propellers after she have been dropped in the water.

There was damage to the torso, in such a way that the person who did it would prevent gases in the body from causing the body to float to the surface and there was a mark for metal. In such a way that the perpetrator would have prevented the body from reaching the surface - And I doubt that a propeller may apply so precisely(from Todays press conference at the Police's headquarter in Copenhagen).

Edit: Forgot something while writing my comments: Kim Wall's arms and legs have been deliberately removed
Markus

Last edited by mapuc; 08-23-17 at 03:34 PM.
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote