View Single Post
Old 02-28-10, 12:59 PM   #114
Safe-Keeper
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 11
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Denson, i totally agree dont get me wrong its sad that we have to realy on modders to fix products, but nothing is going to change until we breach ubisofts doors and through flashbangs and fist to cuff emm. Until then thier like every other evil empire thier out for the $$$$ or dont have enough balls to demand a game be delayed until they fully produce.
Other than that i think the game is going to rock, and ya same cycle it wont be totally awesome until the genious modders we have here do thier magic
Wow... so now catering to the mainstream makes you "an evil empire"? Was there a law passed that says submarine simulators must be marketed to hardcore simulator fans?

Sure, it's got the "Silent Hunter" brand name, but as you said, Ubisoft is manned by men and women who are in it for the money, just like you are in it for the money when you go to your own job. Simulators are not "in" right now in our fast-paced "Modern Warfare" society, and for all we know, it was either this or no game at all.
Safe-Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote