Old 10-19-16, 01:52 AM   #6058
kevinsue
Der Einzelgänger

Downloads: 363
Uploads: 3
Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
People who use original Silentmichal's interior mod 1.2.4+hotfixb, note that I have confirmed once again that this mod , in combination with TWoS, will lower overall game stability and cause CTD in one of mine tests. This can be especially noticeable with type VIIC.

However, it appears that the very same mod which contains The Beast's modifications and fixes (silentmichal's interior mod 1.2.4 - No Food and Fixes) has no effect on game stability and I'm seriously thinking about adding this version of this awesome mod to TWoS 1.06.
Ahhh! I've been waiting for ages to have this mod incorporated in TWoS since the first release. I've always wanted to try getting the officers to sit at the dining table at meal times. Helmsman and dive plane operator animations could be used with the officers heads, cloths etc to get them sitting down etc. Just need to find out if scripts can be set up with time as a precondition. We really need those Granny tools (c'mon guys...chuck a couple of bucks into the https://www.gofundme.com/2fdrwjg to make this possible) to be able to view the animations! Even the number of crew slots could be tweaked by scripting all required slots to appear in the one room, when your avatar is looking in that particular room giving the impression of many more crew members. It would give so much atmospherics to have crews off watch all sitting down and eating their meals in their various stations...

"The finest Captain I ever crossed swords and set sail with"
kevinsue is offline   Reply With Quote