View Single Post
Old 06-19-12, 08:19 PM   #3919
Roger Dodger
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 74
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanger View Post
That may be the root of deck gun problem - 3 year old SH4 installation. And if you didnt start new carrer (with "my documents" folder deleted) after every super-mod installation/update, then it could have led to such problems like disappearing deck gun.
We will see what happens in my game (s-boat), but Im only after second patrol (3dsmax fault).

You can create a single mission with sargo and set the date to that of your career (to get the same or similar equipment). launch it, close and go to UPCInitial\ActiveUserPlayerUnits.upc. It should contain Sargo from single mission now, not career. You could compare it with your career save and see what can be done.
Like I said, Im in command of S-boat right now in career, but loaded some test mission recently with Sargo and have Sargo in that file now. I will post it for you, if you want to do some comparisons:

http://www.mediafire.com/?2e6om0y3m57dcav

Dont look at upgrade class and max officers - I modded it for myself, its not TMO default.

(I hope its the right file, its 2 am here).
1. I usually did start a new career after installing the TMO updates, but did not delete the My Documents\SH4 folder. Some of the updates were installed in port, and the career continued from there.

2. . . . create a single mission with sargo . . .
Never thought of doing that - I'll give it a try and see what happens.

3. . . . its 2 am here . . .
Where is 'here'? You don't have your location in your profile -

Good Hunting