View Single Post
Old 01-02-22, 12:21 AM   #13
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
ok, my apologies for not being clearer with my question.

for a button on the HUD toolbar to be functional, there must be code or a function or construct-from-Ubi that the button is linked to so that when one clicks on the button, under the proper circumstances, the button activates some task.

where are those links for the buttons located?

i ask because i think that there may be button that is not functional and before i report it i want to check it out.
The problem with that button, just like with the Photo button, is that there must be a valid Objective for the button to activate. You might find information on the links by using Key Map Decoder, or the Key Map Utility that Zero Niner mentions, but I could not find it right away, and I do not remember its proper name to find it with... Anyway, that is the only way I know to find the "link", if there is one. Some of those buttons do not have anything associated with their function in the cmd.cfg file that is user accessible. A Rescue mission must have a "target" to rescue, and it must within a map zone. There must be an Objective to Lifeguard, and it must be assigned the map zone with the target, and have a valid number of pickups to perform. The Rescue also cannot be of an enemy.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote