View Single Post
Old 04-21-22, 10:05 PM   #3
ChristopherTarana
中国水兵

Downloads: 190
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub Penguin View Post
I've always wanted to try sub sims and I'm finally starting with SHCE. I want to go through all the SH's plus other sub sims. Been registered here a while but life always took over earlier.

Can I say, I have not even sunk anything yet, I'm still reading through the manual, learning the sim but geez am I already having fun! I think I'll die of excitement when I actually sink something!

I've collected as many downloads and info as I can find for SH1. I was wondering if anyone has uploaded a large collection of SH1 downloads from the past to a ftp server or anything?

I would like to really learn from SH1 so seeking SH1 specific material/downloads.
SH1 info on tactics and manual TDC would also certainly be helpful.
I think some of the comprehensive tutorials, especially manual TDC of the past have been lost.

Very pleased to be here and to learn from the veterans.

I have all my DOS Based SubSims including Silent Hunter and SHCE running under Defend-Reloaded! It runs on 32 bit or 64 bit computers! I can tell you that Sub Sim is the best web site for Submarine Simulations! Along with some easy Google searches, you can find a lot stuff for Silent Hunter! One folder I have has over 500 megs of files I saved from different sites!

Christopher Tarana
ChristopherTarana is offline   Reply With Quote