View Single Post
Old 03-13-13, 06:38 AM   #8
Gustav Schiebert
Sparky

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

I've had another look and it seems like (as usual) I'm getting mixed up. I've been mixing and matching sounds for so long that I thought I just had DBSM - when in fact I've got a mix of Thompsen's Sound Pack with a few from DBSM.

The engine room commands in DBSM (just re-downloaded, the ones from Das Boot) are the right ones Sailor Steve as you say. I had the 'stock' ones which are in Thompsen's pack which still have wahnsinning, volle etc.

So ignore my above post about the DBSM ones being 'off'. And 'off' or not, I'm still really appreciative of the time and effort people put in to improve the game with these mods. Hope no-one thinks I'm shimfing because they're not 'perfect'.

Aarnoman thanks for your kind offer of the translations. The two that really bug me are "NaO_K_Plotting_course" and "WaO_K_Secure_the_deck_gun", which are both in Thompsen's Sound Pack V3.2cg/Data/Sound/Speech/1. Think the latter involves something about getting a cigarette off the sergeant but it's too fast for my meagre German

Quote:
I moved from a German speaking country to NZ...it's a tad rusty
Do you mean your German is rusty, or New Zealand is?

GWX 3 + OLC Gold + 100% Realism + Commander

"Attack! Always attack!"

Last edited by Gustav Schiebert; 03-13-13 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Edited so I don't sound like I'm whining about these excellent sound mods...
Gustav Schiebert is offline   Reply With Quote