View Single Post
Old 03-12-13, 10:20 PM   #7
Aarnoman
Seaman

Downloads: 103
Uploads: 0

Hello again, thank you all for the information

Sailor Steve, yes, that seems legit. Thank you very much for that picture, it clears up all the uncertanties with the speed commands (at least the official ones). Thanks again!

Mittelwächter, cheers for your input. I'm currently going through the list, and it's pretty informative. Already added a good 10 commands from it. And yes, I'll make a note of the movies - time to watch Das Boot again (here come another 3 and a bit hours well spent ). Thank you!

And finally, Gustav, thank you for the information and link, turns out to be very helpful! Love the vocabulary at the end, so I'll see what I can pull out from it. And yes, I'm a native speaker (although in all fairness it's been 7 years since I moved from a German speaking country to NZ...it's a tad rusty :P). And yes, I'm happy to help you with the German speech thing, just let me know what you want translated and I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Thank you all again! And if anyones has any other information on this topic, please don't hesitate to share!
Aarnoman is offline   Reply With Quote