propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
double degree band ...

double degree band ... see screen
I do not recall these mods anymore ... because I have amassed so many and tried a lot .. !!!
"Splash_effect_DC_bombs_bullets_shells_1.0_for _FOT R SU"
anyway I tried different combination with 1.7 is it has nothing to give ..
I redid a clean install yesterday ... have not yet started a career .. it is about trying in training is already all these problems ... even without the interior vickers ... even without EaX sound ..
I will reload the intergraliter of all the elements necessary for the construction is there .. there will be no excuse for the errors .. see you later
Gotcha... thanks. Now, referring back to you list on the last page:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
... My list:
D:\Sh4\Sh4_FOTRS1.7\[MODS]
100_FalloftheRisingSun_Ultimate_v1.7=1
Nippon Maru v1.6=2
Nihon Kaigun v1.1=3
Combin Roster Nipon Maru & Nihon Kaigun=4
301_MoreDifficultAI00=5
302_MoreDifficultAI001=6
303_MoreDifficultAI_Air=7
305_LessJapaneseAirRadar=8
450_MoonlightzSonarLines=9
453_TMOstyle_NavMapAirMarks=10
525_StickieCamera=11
650_MoreDudz=12
801_UMark Invisible=13
802_TMO_torp_tex_FotRSU=14
803_NoPlayerSubFlags=15
806_PeriscopeSplash=16
901_Strategic_Map_Symbols=17
Fleetboat_Interior-Officers_Quarters_FOTRSU_v1.7_EN=18
EAX_SoundSim_FOTRSU_1.7=19
If you haven't already, pull numbers 6, 7, 11, 12, 14 - unless it's the new one, and 16, if you haven't already. Those are all of the AddIns in your list, that might cause trouble. s7rikeback may have found the issue with the periscope splash, and it is an old "problem", similar to the "red flare" that didn't shoot back when... the "splash" was something that was already in FotRSU, from the FOTRS days that was disable sometime when-ago when the links were broken, which is why they won't work now... so hopefully, it's just a matter of re-building the links. Similar with some of these other mods, where we have found bits and pieces (if you will) just hanging there, looking for a link to activate them properly... We are going into testing for the CWC (much more had to be re-done in it) and the periscope splash... We'll have a CWC for the Interiors also, but it might be a couple of days... It still doesn't change the fact though, MM, that something is broken on your install. You have what used to be called "cross-contamination" from something old in one of the other mods. It's just a question of "what"...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote