Thread: Mission testing
View Single Post
Old 08-11-05, 10:48 AM   #13
CB..
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

same here Col- patch free, i'm sure it's possible to make it follow the boat with the external cam on the surface but i reckn it wont be toggle able ie it will be pernamently fixed on the boat...as it does follow all the ships that you toggle to as it is....some one has been able to understand the correct way to edit the cam files (seen a mod for something or another moving of the camera positions etc ) so with the right type of editor (hex editor?) and some practice it shouls be possible to copy the ship view entrys over to the external view section..again i dunno...i'm not even sure that once done (if posible) that after a while i might get fed up of it ..be nice to toggle it tho....not worth useing the patches tho IMO...my preference would be for some sort of control over the event cam....

a/to prevent it panning round the "event" so it gives a side on 3/4 view all the time...
b/to make it more sensitive to being triggerred..so on every DC drop it pops up...or even that it can be active all the time and centred on the uboat... only swopping views for torp impacts etc..i'm sure this could be done as it doesn't step outside it's normal functioning it only alters the parameters..doubt if i can do it tho...i'll have a go tho :hmm:

yes the scapa flow mission file is another one of those easily overlooked mysterys that have a tendency to become highly significant later on....just where are those ships stored? find them and i reckon there's gold in them there hills..

http://www.ebort2.co.uk/

The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B.Yeats
CB.. is offline   Reply With Quote