View Single Post
Old 10-16-11, 03:35 AM   #123
drakkhen20
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 345
Uploads: 0

well its not the lack of patience and im not all that upset about and im defintly not pointing fingers at any one. it is that i just wanted some feed back from the crew and some screen shots to be posted. i do understand it wont happen over night and i know modding isnt easy, its just the lack of communication. i have not heard nothing from no one at all as to this mod in over 4 months. i sent pms to everyone working on this mod to please keep everyone informed not just me but our community mostly, even if it was as little as "hey still working on some stuff dont have a timeframe at the moment" or whatever thats just an example. im not mad or freaking out or nothing i just felt that no one was working on it is all and so i decided to just drop it. i apologize then to my team mates for lack of knowledge and ask if you read this to please continue and to please keep are community posted as you all have shown me your work so far and it has came along beautifully. i have no right to tell you not to pull your work from the project, if you feel you should do this by all means do so. but if yoiu feel we should continue then let us know also, drop me and the others and each other lines every once in while. we all have real life issues we all deal with, hell me and my wife are getting a divorce as of three days ago, but i still come on here wondering and waiting...

best regards,
drakkhen20
drakkhen20 is offline   Reply With Quote