View Single Post
Old 05-01-15, 07:12 PM   #1619
Husksubsky
XO

Downloads: 254
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
Yes , I remember that...Most of the people simple don't understand how SH5/OHII campaign actually works, including my self until few days ago...
That one value point which is needed for campaign ending triggering when final date is reached (small iron cross) is given to the player as soon as he enters campaign for the first time (First Deployment macro objective).
Awww now Im starting to get somewhere u wrote:
"those points are used only for messages which appears on the art-screen between campaigns and to unlock next available mission."
Meaning that automatic given cross unlocks all Macroobjectives and trigger next campaign where we in turn get a new single cross to keep the wheel rolling on yeah?

Quote:
Yes, I've noticed that too...
When I say "mission" I actually mean "macro objective" and when I say "secondary mission" I mean "mission" (patrol grid, spy infiltration ect). This can create confusion, I agree...I'll try to use proper terms from now on...
That was ment for all of us.I think even the Game calls the Macroobjectives missions in a setting wich I can t remember. Just the navmap that calls it MacroObjective. as long as we understand we can call them whatever we like

Quote:
On the contrary, you can ignore it completely, if you like, and you will still be able to enter next campaign, in your case Happy Times...Will you have type VIIB, trained crew, medals and plenty of credits for upgrades when that happens depends of your overall tonnage and capital ships on your score...

In theory, if you are not aggressive enough you can enter 1945 with type VIIA and untrained crew...
Great knews thx ...this kinda makes my questionmark after first quote somewhat rhetorical.
Was tired but know I got energy to play more..
If I just stay in the Kiel Canal there s a chance I can at least stick with my type B to 1945. Yup 315 000 tons is enough I ll do that
Husksubsky is offline   Reply With Quote