Old 05-01-15, 03:12 PM   #1616
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husksubsky View Post
My pleasure
why not if it doesnt matter where I harvest.
And have them both uncompleted at end of campaign is totally irrelevant and can be ignored totally?I can totally ignore the Norway coast stuff too?
You wont be punished, if that's what you mean... For me personally , invasion of Norway is the most interesting part of opening campaign, add to that secondary harbor photo reconnaissance missions in tight fjords with real navigation, truly something that can be experienced only with SH5 such as it is...

Quote:
(I don t know why this is so hard to accept for me. Chased that bar and cross fillup too long, but in the back of my head I feel this is a truth with modifications still even after reading all links and documentation.something called value points makes me uncertain.So sorry for this I don t know why I cant get it 100 percent.)
I was very satisfied when I learned that tonnage bar and tonnage objectives are not important at all for overall campaign development. I will try to clarify this for you a little bit more...
Value points or small iron crosses are earned when you fulfill tonnage request defined in campaign.cfg file (aka tonnage bar). Those points are used only for messages which appears on the art-screen between campaigns and to unlock next available mission. In theory, this system should work OK, but unfortunately it is not like that. Almost all players today are experiencing famous tonnage bar bug where their tonnage is properly registered by the game but it is not registered by individual missions, so the whole concept brakes down.

Quote:
Be out on patrol at all enddates? Wondered about "enddate of last mission". (from documentaion)Only enddate of SW approaches that is?
Only last mission, SW approaches...If possible , at open seas without units in your vicinity...
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote