View Single Post
Old 04-29-15, 08:32 AM   #1593
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husksubsky View Post
Now I m also bit confused. Just installed latest patches and can click northwestern approaches (Im in december 39), but no mission and get the question if I Really want to go wihout a mission. I didn t see that specified in the documentation. intentional? seem logic with freeplay but always heard we must pick mission and see that little box appear. First time I encounter that well within date limits.
It appears to me after some reading up the pages that moosenoodles also experience the same issue. I m not sure what I missed

EDIT: The problem appears after I removed hotfix too so it s something else. What did we do under these surcomstances again..just go without mission? I m ok with that....
OK, show me the screenshot of navigation map from the bunker and upload Campaign .cfg file from the same bunker save. It is the best way for me see what is wrong.

Note that in order to activate all tweaks from hotfix2 you have to restart your campaign or to edit campaign,cfg file from gamesave manually.
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote