View Single Post
Old 10-23-14, 05:49 AM   #1
Tindahbawx
Watch

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 0
Default SH4 RFB + RSRD Query

Hi guys,

I've only ever played SH5, and I'm used to having a long and temperamental JSGME mod list to fiddle around with to get the game "just right".

But I thought I'd give SH4 a go, I've never played it before, the Pacific campaign would be nice. So I'm looking on the SH4 mods sub-forum, and have elected to go with one of the big mods, RFB along with RSRD.

To me though this seems to be a ridiculously short mod load order in JSGME, and before I start a game, and potentially don't have the ability to change mods mid camapaign (I just know SH5 is tempermental in this regard) is there any other mods I should be adding to the mod before I start?

As an example, in SH5 I'm running Sobers Mega Mod, plus extra mods on top, at around 95 entries in my JSGME load order, having such a short load order is just making me nervous, like I'm missing something?

So aside from RFB and RSRD, is there anything else I should be adding to the game? Any graphical mods to make those waves and clouds look extra pretty?

Sorry if this seems a little odd and is just down to SH5 being a broken piece of crap, requiring many mods to fix?

Thanks in advance guys!
Tindahbawx is offline   Reply With Quote