View Single Post
Old 03-11-17, 09:03 PM   #7383
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakkhen20 View Post
now after installing TWoS and then following the instructions for loading his snapshot and your done right? i know there are other options a savvy modder can tweak with his patcher. but the snap shot you load up, does that enable the basic playable features of the patcher and then you can tweak the settings or is it to just enable it so you can go in and enable the settings you want?
After you enable the Snapshot, all necessary patches will be enabled (almost 95% of all available). What is left is just a few advanced test patches for advanced users. Feel free to explore them but be careful...

Quote:
back to the MOD folder. in it contains a few mods like AI_Crew_Damage_Control, Carrier_AirBase_Testing, Objects_wind_direction_and_speed, and so on. my question is do you have to put these in your MOD folder and enable them after all the TWoS options or are they as i asked above and automatically loaded into silenthunter?

thanks,
clark
Don't use those...Those are just leftover mods. Actually, you've just gave me an idea to remove them in upcoming updates...
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote