Old 04-07-17, 03:39 PM   #7572
Tonci87
Captain

Downloads: 116
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobomaniac View Post
Hello,
I've installed the megamod. And I have two simple questions.

1) I've launched a new campaign. But I remember playing vanilla, there was an intro mission (with some cinematics, dialogs). At the beginning the game asked you if you want to play the tutorial. I was a cool way to begin the game, with elements of story.
But now I just start in a bunker somewhere in Memel and the mission is gone. Is it normal? Is there a way to re-enable this first mission?

2) I talk to the mission officer in the bunker, request mission "baltic operation" then I try to check my equipment, change insignia, etc..but I can't. The equipment officer's dialog options are greyed out. And I can't access the quipment screen. Is this a normal behaviour?

Thank you for your answers.
1) The Tutorial mission was removed, because apart from the cinematic, it didnīt offer anything worthwhile. Your new start from Memel is a much better introduction to the war because you start the game before the war actually begins. Your first mission is also much more interesting than sinking two merchants. You can work in unison with Luftwaffe and Kriegsmarine Units to hunt down two destroyers

2) That was already answered
Tonci87 is offline   Reply With Quote