View Single Post
Old 03-15-24, 09:41 PM   #7548
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowly View Post
I agree. That account and your post are both excellent examples of what's wrong with America.

Hint: Reverend Racist Man
There's nothing wrong with America Dowly. We have Finland right where we want you. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
You want a primer on what's wrong with America, just watch this guy's twitter feed. Psycho
https://twitter.com/RevRayCistman
Well Neal, It's reparations White man's burden until the end of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
Pence announces he won't endorse Trump.
Pence, was the deep throat of Trump's administration.Who cares right, Joey and the gang now want a real War, yes the smartest brains , who by the way have clocked up defeat after defeat starting with the Korean War, right up to our current war.
Now these brains think this "Well we have our bunkers, we will survive and we will be needed to create a new Government and make the planet better again"

Oh and by the way they stocked all the military weapons, so when they all come out of their bunkers. Ya get to vote for the only party that has unlimited bullets. And Democracy will start over again. Well i got my meds and on second thought, I don't think these SOB's will never be able to come out of their bunkers.It will take them longer to die.. And that's a good thing.

And where the F is Greta Thunberg? Mother earth is being pocked marked and between the diesel and explosives. I just can't believe she is not telling NATO you are killing the planet.Where are you Greta when Earth needs you. Oh that's right when she was a baby girl and she was useful . But now she can't stand up and say BLAh,BLAH,BLAH . She is a NATO girl now..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Fani Willis can stay on Donald Trump’s election interference case, judge rules
Jimbuna, The Fani Willis are all through your government.You see we get BBC here in the US. And Sky News, At 12:00 pm here in Florida i watch your 5:00 pm news there. And though i don't understand all of your political ritual's...It is easy to see what is in Washington blows across the Atlantic into London. Hey every country has to be subservient to the United States and our Political Families.You can have your K@Q but your government serves ,Those who protect you.And now your country is going to be worried about more sh.it than Donald Trump . Your country will be at war long before there's an Election in this country. It's time to pay the piper and there's no way out.

Last edited by Jimbuna; 03-16-24 at 05:45 AM. Reason: SPAM filter alert
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote