View Single Post
Old 07-09-10, 12:44 AM   #213
Stormfly
Serial Port Protector

Downloads: 366
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Rondstadd View Post
Made a fresh install SH5 and use Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.2 MFCM Basemod!
WHEN I USE CRASH DIVE IT CRASHES TO DESKTOP!
But when i use Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.2 MFCM optional always shouting WO in normal mode, no problem!!!!
I wonder why this happens????
thats indeed mystic, i wonder what problems UBI Romania had with the game

...say do you use crash dive only from surface ? I got another report from someone who had also a problem and ctd, but only using crash dive command while not on surface.

The crash dive command is a bit missleading, ppl think it is made to reach a pre defined safe dept, but on a german submarine it is only used from surface (Alarmtauchen -> Alertdiving) to dive as fast as possible, leaving the surface as fast as possible. This have never been used from any other dept than surface, the sounds would also not fit then, if you want to dive, but allready below surface... use the "D" command for diving.

Also some ppl think it would be wise to set a predifined dept for this command ("D"), i always edit my cfg`s to enter a non reachable dept, maybe 500 meters, to make shure i can dive when i think i want to dive using this keyb. command... also, if i command DIVE that means the sub will dive until i give another command... till the end of it for all.

Last edited by Stormfly; 07-09-10 at 01:04 AM.
Stormfly is offline   Reply With Quote