View Single Post
Old 04-16-21, 04:57 PM   #10
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikimcbee View Post
So August, now that I'm a tax-paying "Upstater", I believe I'm gerrymandered into Pats football fandom.
So what's Coach gunna do? Did he remember to save the receipt for Newton? Can we go full Soviet sports and "arrest" Brady and Gronk for unpaid pah-king tickets and have them work off the debt at the local football club?

Well my friend upstate New York is not part of New England but hey anyone can be a Patriots fan including my cousins kid from Cleveland who goes to school up in Buffalo. Her family are all big cheese heads even though they are from Indiana and her kid is a Patriots fan. Weird huh?

As to what Bill will do that has been the 64 thousand dollar question for the past two decades. The man has always been a sphinx when it comes to his intentions.

There are a lot of Cam Newton haters out there but I think he might still have some life in him yet. Compare his stats before and after his bout with covid and add to that he was stepping into a new system with no practice and no pre season and it's not surprising last season turned out as it did, especially with our rather severe lack of receiver talent. You might see a big improvement in him, if he returns as the starter but who knows?

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote