View Single Post
Old 08-01-09, 04:53 AM   #12
alexsmith
Loader

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj95 View Post
I cant believe this stupid arguement is still going on.

How come when its your point of view it has to be true, but when its the majority of everybody elses view its 'fan bias' or company 'secrets' or something else?

Jeez we get the point you hate the game.
Many people are eating hamburgers with cola - are they also right - just for as many of them? Those who watch stupid TV shows - are they? The majority means nothing. I am the same customer as any other - I also payed my money for the game. I don't hate it! I just want it to become better. And I want to better understanding of game principles - without that I can't get much pleasure from game. And I'm not the only one who theats things the same - about that "stupid question". There are many people concerning about that - I know them. Maybe they just not as active as I am

Quote:
But I guess we're all idiots because we're having fun instad of bitching nonstop.
Most people love pop-music instead of - don't know - King Crimson - which I do. This means neither they're idiots nor me. Most people always content about their lifes, some are not - and these idiots always push history forward

Quote:
Jutland and DG perform remarkably. Most ppl think so. I think so.
You think, I think - that's not the point. The reality is obvios
alexsmith is offline   Reply With Quote