Thread: The Hunter
View Single Post
Old 06-03-14, 12:24 PM   #104
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

I can only repeat - the issues with inventory and map that have appeared last summer and for me lasted until their server change early spring, have not shown up since 4-5 weeks or so. The bugs apparently having plagued the mallard hunt, have gone for me, too. Technically, things work well for me, like in the beginning when I came to the game. The new launcher that now allows independent launching from any brwoser activity, also may have helped. It was released just days ago and works fine.

I accept them to want earning money - in the end I often said that good stuff MUST cost good money - and so I accept them tailoring some aspects in the game to that purpose, their business model is such that ongoing development needs ongoing funding, I just warn against swallowing each and any bait they offer you to waste money on, especially for pure cosmetic stuff only paying off - visually - in MP. They are more expensive than Steel Beasts, but less expensive than many of the popular mass online games, Skyrim online and so forth.

On MP I do not comment, since I do not play MP. I am SP exclusively, and as a SP player I am now happy again. I had several good sessions in the past three weeks that reminded me of why I once fell in love with this game originally. Its unique.

That new air gun works fun, btw.