View Single Post
Old 04-05-19, 09:34 PM   #4610
divemonkie
Medic

Downloads: 1031
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveR View Post
is there a clock mod that can make clock bigger, have hard time seeing it?

is there something that flips scope 180'. was looking 180, looked away and it was now point 0'?

the range dial; is there away of getting rid of it? hit the fire button and range sets to something else...

is it 'normal' for sonar guy to lose contact after torp hits? did re-acquire fleeing ship, but didn't see ship that had lost power 500 yards away.

so, when on the surface, if seeing whole ship that just came into view; what range is that? or what is the horizon view range from the bridge.
You can copy the clock section from the stock game 1024 ini file and replace that section in OTC 1024 ini file. Not sure of the section (G29) I think. anyway thats what I did. best clues for finding it and editing are found here
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/down...=4063&act=down theirs a nice set of Chronographs and instructions on were to find it in your ini file. I haven't found the Range wheel yet but I know exactly what you mean...

made me chock on a big fat convoy attack when id not seen the range wheel jump. anyway use the stock game intres for your ini file its almost twice the size of TMOs and you can use any one of those very nice chronos ....and remember to Back up your ini file. case you get lost in there.
divemonkie is offline   Reply With Quote