wzartz
Watch

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Mr.propbeanie
i think i've encountered the similiar ctd like this gentleman
Quote:
Originally Posted by jldjs View Post
.....Off went two M14s at about 3500 yds. I tracked the torpedoes progress and just as the first one hit, the game abruptly went to desktop, CTD. Repeated with same result 3 times!.....
I hope my English can explain what's the problem :v

first thing:
I'm using steam version of sh4
installed it on the D:\Games\Steamapps\... (not on the c:\program files)
using current mod version 1.004.a

ok.. it was June 2 1942 I've encountered a task force group not so near midway it was consist of CL nagara, CV Akagi, CV Kaga, BB Kongo, and others that i don't identified(i identified them with ID ship button so it were all true :v)
ok first two attempt I targeted akagi at the back, magnetic, 22ish depth, set.. torpedoo loos! first one gonna hit.. it both ctd.. first two attempt i started felt suspicious because I got two ctd at the same situation.

third attempt loaded saved again now i targeted Kongo because i didn't want to wait for akagi at the back.. same set with magnetic... first torpedo got ctd again.

fourth attempt still Kongo now set to impact deep around 7feets.. ctd again

ok i gave up >.<

i still curious about that task group so i checked in mission editor opened BattleOfMidway.mis, i thought i met with JP Nagumo's Group because there's nagara,akagi,kaga,... but no Kongo 0_o

did i get into different dimension so the battle of midway was somewhat different

here's some pic that maybe help Mr.propbeanie to fix the ctd.. yeah ctd it's not just a job xd

https://imgur.com/a/1jJah6u

i don't know whats the problem, i just want to sink those fox sister man

Last edited by wzartz; 04-21-20 at 12:36 PM.
wzartz is offline   Reply With Quote