View Single Post
Old 08-11-09, 05:16 PM   #17
Webster
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm goin' down View Post
SM12 Palau Gauntlet. I have another SM12 Battle of Subiyan Straight. Could that be the problem? It crashes at different times, usually after I sink the patrol boat. One time I think it did not crash but I was far behind the mission schedule and the Yamato had sailded away, so I failed the mission. That is all I can tell you.

The mission calls for you to enter a shallow bay, sink or get past a gun boat, proceed through the bay past shore batteries, and enter the ocean to support a cruiser (which will be sunk if you do not arrive in time to assist it in the attack) fending off the Yamoto and another Jap ship. It is a very imangitive mission, and not easy to accomplish even if it does not crash.

well thats not one of the missions in this mission pack mod so i cant say for sure whats going on there but check with whoever made that mission.

in most cases its usually a cfg date issue or something simular that causes the ctd.

as for two missions being numbered the same, it with revert to alphabetical order as far as how they show up on the mission list but to my knowledge it wont cause any conflict unless they are also named exactly the same.