View Single Post
Old 08-14-21, 06:23 PM   #3760
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 817
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2DarkWolf2 View Post
I use the original map that came with SH4 as a guide for mined areas and always try to give them a wide berth. I was close to area 4 transiting south when this happened, about where the cursor is in this screenshot :

I thought I was well enough out to sea to avoid the fields along the coast in that area but perhaps not?

Yes I emptied the save folder, yes the game is installed in a non-program files folder, yes I have LAA working, no I have not done any further modding. I HAVE been saving over old save files though, I usually keep two saves at any one time and overwrite the oldest each time I save. Perhaps that is the problem?

See the above screenshot for the approx. location I was when this last happened.

I'll start making a new save file each time and if this happens again I will take a more thorough look around for mines. If the old original SH4 map is no longer accurate vis-a-vis minefields is there a newer intel map somewhere for Fotrsu? I see the in game map accessed with the short wave radio has convoy routes and air cover marked but not minefields.

DW
Good evening...:
- have you read the recommendations that the team gave you which I will call back for "xxx" times ... !! can be found via JSGME & Winrar from said mod ... !!! I doubt that your reading is enriching "there is no point in running .. you have to start on time" (Victor Hugo) I therefore recommend a new passage .. it does not hurt you will sleep better .. you will play less. . which is good for your health ..
what is your version of games? (except steam see recommendation)
anyway install in a directory created from any parts ex: (D: \ Sh4 \ Sh4_FOTRS \ sh4.exe)
if you use more than one mod I recommend "Multish4exe" (see screen)
now I don't like LAA adress .. I use the 4go patch (see the screen) which I find much better much less "CtD" I would even say none ... so far all at least for me ..
then the rest you have all on this screen .. so don't tell me that you can't do it I chew your job
now leave me alone to this FOTRS team .... who are working hard to get us a coherent mod ..
damn it guys no time for that kind of bull**** ............

amicalement KM_U669

Last edited by Kal_Maximus_U669; 08-14-21 at 06:56 PM.
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote