View Single Post
Old 01-11-22, 11:28 PM   #2633
jayTHREEpoint0
Nub

Downloads: 12
Uploads: 0
Default The Game In The Corner Bug

Hi guys! Long story here but I'm a fairly new Captain here but upon finally getting SH5 to work the first time- I loved it. I got the hang of everything fairly quickly and sunk many ships.

Wanting even MORE of a challenge- I decided to go download the Wolves Of Steel mod. It didn't work so I went to uninstall the base game- reinstalling that- and reinstall both Steam and Ubisoft Connect again to see if it would fix it.

After doing that- now the games intro simply pops up to the left of the screen and then crashes. I looked it up on every forum that pops up with people having the same problem- have tried everything from checking my drivers- troubleshooting- running it as administrator- but nothing works anymore.

I'm confused. Does anyone know this issue as well and had a solution when they did it? As of now I've simply uninstalled the game and Steam and Ubisoft Connect. I'm not very well-versed in computers as this is my first time computer or PC gaming but if there's any advice you can give me- I'd appreciate it- thanks!
jayTHREEpoint0 is offline   Reply With Quote