View Single Post
Old 04-14-11, 11:15 AM   #3172
eers75
Seaman

Downloads: 68
Uploads: 0

Ok, for some reason the fact that I had came here to these forums for advice on how to make a tweak in the game for my own personal enjoyment seems to have ruffled feathers. I never claimed that the change that I wished to make was historically acurate or in any way close to real life operations but simply that I was attempting to make a tweak as to bump up the enjoyment for me.

I havent been able to see if the change I made was the parameter I was looking for due to work schedule but should be able to see later today.

Im just gonna let this drop as it seems from the tone of responses that some have issues with my question/topic as the advice im receiving to my original question is to "suck it up" and "take better care of your boat" which for a question on game files and parameters is simply not what I was seeking nor did I ask for a lesson in history as to real fleet operations.

I apologize to any with issues with my topic and wish you all well as these forums have been most helpful on questions Ive had in the past but I was always able to find my answer by searching and this one I couldnt find.

Again my apologies and I wish you all well, cheers.
eers75 is offline   Reply With Quote