Old 01-10-23, 09:51 AM   #96
kyle9154
Commander

Downloads: 368
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
My dear kyle9154
hope to find you in a better mood for this year..
I tested your work congratulations for the moment no problem
But some ship should have other colors when do you think
Go kyle9154 a good year despite some unnecessary tension..
Happy new years to you as well and I don't hold any grudges, by the way I'm half French if you didn't know, my dad was born in Alsace Strasbourg in 1954 to a German mother and French father so I have both German and French blood in me but lot more French, I was born and raised in Canada however.

As for the matter of textures, I'm not a texture artist and I only have the textures that were already included with the ships I found around the community, if someone wants to make textures for me and contribute to the mod then I would be open to adding them.

I have plans to release a new version of the community units addon onealex version soon and it will be the best one yet with collaboration work from Von Dos who correctly measured all the ship models in their .dat files. We found that lot of the ship .cfg files dimension values from Iambecomelife MFM ships to be completely wrong meaning people could miss ships using manual targeting if their going by the wrong stats. I have made the corrections based off of his findings.

Also CapZap made all new black & white recognition manual pictures for every ship to match the models of what they actually look like (a lot of the MFM original rec pics looked nowhere near what the actual models looked like), plus he added missing angles for some of the ships in the rec manual.
You'll find a completely new optimized lite and full versions of the community units addon for Onealex compilation, so just stay tuned and watch this thread in the near future.

Admin for the Onealex Mod Discord - https://discord.gg/bKCdQekE4W

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSpRvfqFYp0&t

Last edited by kyle9154; 01-10-23 at 12:00 PM.
kyle9154 is offline   Reply With Quote