View Single Post
Old 07-08-22, 06:02 AM   #64
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

Well blow me down and kick me in the goolies, why did Boris not get Carrie to look into his crystal balls and say to him this "Pincher Pervert" saga is just one too many scandals that you can't fob off to anyone any more matey.
Like a magnet it's attracted large groups of miscreants together from both sides of Westminster all of them on a mission to get this disgrace of a Prime Minister ousted from office, I was looking forward to a summer of discontent but all we'll be subjected to is the witterings of the malcontents who stuck a knife into him when he needed a steadying hand instead.
Well whoever gets to be the next PM is going to be the most squeaky clean candidate they can find amongst the current contenders, that doesn't mean "Morals and Integrity" are a pre-requisite, "Oh No", **** that **** the cry will go out from the rank and file, what we need is a new Prime Minister who doesn't have any skeletons in their cupboard, and if they do have some they need to be buried alongside any one who knows about them.
Penny Mourdant for PM, most unlikely, she hopefully has more oil in her lamp than to get involved with the shenanigans that are going to take place soon, if she has put herself forward for the job she needs to reconsider her position and pull out before the nasty backstabbing begins.