View Single Post
Old 11-22-19, 03:48 PM   #126
von Zelda
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
As cdrsubron7 says, what "Tokyo Express" mission? The Stock game has a "Tokio-Saipan Convoy" - that one? cdrsubron7 made a "Supplies For Betio". Those are the only two missions I can find that might be close.
Thank you for your quick response.

I admit, what I find is very odd. My installed SH4 (Steam version) along with the installed FotRS UE mod comes up with 38 single missions with Tokyo Express on the top, with a map. The only one with a map by the way. I believe Tokyo Express was an original SH4 stock mission.

I looked in my SH4 game directory at the single missions folder to find 38 files as follows: AD01 (Tokyo Express), 25 list as FOTRSUC7a or C7K or C7S, 1 listed as RakJap7, and 11 listed SM01 through SM11.

I compared this to a SAVED original FothRS UE download directly from the zip file and it has only 37 files without the A01 Tokyeo Express file. That's odd?

Is RapJap7 and the SM01 to SM11 part of the FotRS UE mod? Please let me know.

I presently assume that they are and that the A01 file (Tokyo Express) must have, some how, been left over from my "newly" downloaded Steam version after the FotRS mod was installed by the Generic Mod Enabler. Odd that all the other single mission files were removed by the JSGME and A01 wasn't?

I think this resolves why the Tokyo Express mission failed; it was not supposed to be there. It's a NON-mission. I shall delete it.

It makes me wonder if there could be any other files left over, hanging around from the original SH4 programs after the JSGME does its thing.

Thanks for the help.

Last edited by von Zelda; 11-22-19 at 04:16 PM.