View Single Post
Old 10-25-15, 01:28 PM   #2898
svedan
Watch

Downloads: 68
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
Did You check Your crew? They have "old" experience? My not, just new crew/boat/upgrades - so it looks like campaign.cfg from previous chapter isn't necessary. It works like "silentotto" code only.

Maybe is a file to add experience + upgrades points manually somewhere? In this situation we can use "silentotto" + manually add this points from the last situation of the previous chapter, small cheat .
Yes, both the crew and uboat have retained their upgrades/experience from previus chapter, so that is working correctly for me.

I suspect you might be doing it the wrong way around.
The easiest way would probably be to only replace the campaign.cfg file with the next campaign file. Then all your old experience files remain the same as before

To clarify here is what I did

1. Start a new campaign, use silentotto and select the chapter you want to start (in my case Happy Times)

2. Save the game once loaded the game and you are in the bunker. it will generate a new campaign.cfg file for the chapter you selected. This file contains data about all missions. We need this file.

3. Locate the Campaign.cfg file from the save you just made.
C:\Users\Documents\SH5\data\cfg\SaveGames\XXXXXXX\ Campaign-2015-XX-XX_XXXX
You can sort by "date created" in file explorer to easier find the last game save folder.

4. Now you need to copy the campaing.cfg file in this folder then use it to replace the campaign.cfg from your original Silent Hunter campaign. So now you just changed chapter of your original Silent Hunter campaign
svedan is offline   Reply With Quote