View Single Post
Old 03-24-19, 04:30 AM   #3
Jackdaw
Watch

Downloads: 214
Uploads: 8

Hi Propbeanie, thank you very much!

Notepad++ is a very good tip. I've downloaded at once. Somewhat more complicated than a conventional editor. Let's see if he is helpful after getting used to it.

The "old v0.80 for "Equipment & Unit list for FotrsU.xlsx" I had overlooked or ignored; Ash on my head, my mistake. Nevertheless, I had recognized the problem without synonymous. The result "human-eye-to-brain recognition" is exactly what I meant with "laborious search".

However, all these positive synergy effects do not help me at the moment. Of course I can open the * mis file and look for mod-related changes. I have already done so successfully in the past. In the present case, however, the mission is written with the latest Ultimate. So why investigate? Until a few days ago, the * mis was still easy to open (which it still is) and edit, i.e. you could zoom in and edit to the smallest scale. That's current only possible up to 2000 km; Processing impossible.

The only thing that has happened to the "file" is that I drove them in the game for the purpose of testing. Furthermore, I did not keep a calendar on that, but between the last processing of this mission and the current test, the big mistake could have been to give in to the "coercion" of "Billy Windows" and have Win10 installed. After a few days, the system fell asleep and nothing went any more - I'll keep it as it used to be: Win10 - solo sobre mi cadaver de enfriamiento !!

However, this event can not be cause, as other * mis files that have been created in parallel will continue to work properly. I can only explain these "opening errors" with a parallel to SH 2 (I very, very long time needed to find at that time). If you paste in a * sdf file, e.g. a word from a Word file, the * sdf was "in the bucket". Only here I have no such "foreign body" implanted and, as mentioned, the file is still to open (runs in the game) and only in a major function in Mission Editor not to change (zoom in / zoom out) ??

I'm afraid I'll have to take your last paragraph to my heart's content once more. Seems to have an impact on (future) "crafting".

Jackdaw is offline   Reply With Quote