View Single Post
Old 09-23-08, 07:06 PM   #796
skwasjer
The Old Man

Downloads: 26
Uploads: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegemon
By the way I'm having troubles with the rendering tool. I can see the origins, the grid, the axes icon and the bounding box, but I can't see the mesh. I got installed the NET. 2.0 and DX9c software. Also got the 3dmax 8 which works correctly...so What I miss? maybe I forgot to configure or installing something?

And there are keyboard buttons to zoom out and in, other than the mouse wheel?
You don't see meshes, even for ships/planes etc? Check if you have 'solo mode' turned off (the eye-w.-S button). I got myself (!) fooled once where I had left it on, and when I checked back again I was going crazy because I didn't see any meshes... I actually was debugging my code for half an hour until I realized this. :rotfl:

Otherwise, I have made some assumptions for device state (using default values) in v0.9 that are working ok for most, but may give you problems with your gfx card. Please stay tuned for the next release - due soon - which has a heavily optimized and fine-tuned render engine.

Also, keyboard support is not available in v0.9, but will be in the next. Check out the current changelog I posted last week.
skwasjer is offline   Reply With Quote