Thread: Dead bodies?
View Single Post
Old 06-26-22, 12:18 AM   #10
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aktungbby View Post
I would imagine that would violate 's express editorial policy (FAQ) against 'depicting murdered, dismembered, mutilated or similarly ripped up persons'... ie: we simply can't have sharks gobbling USS Indianapolis sailors struggling in the water in my favorite game: Cruiser Command...after all, there are impressionable, easily traumatized juveniles playing these games too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff-Groves View Post
Technically, it's not hard to create any amount of mayham one wants in the Game.
A few edits here and there on some files and a few animations?

Bob's your Uncle!

An example of a simple start.

And Aktung? Any issues with that image? You need to ask Neal as it's from Wolves of the Kaiser thread.

To add to the info? There is a 'Body' that gets blown off ships in Stock SH3. Check the Zone file and follow it to the particials.dat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iambecomelife View Post
Yech! My most infamous screenshot for Wolves of the Kaiser. I honestly did not like conducting that modding test.
It was disgusting, not kidding, and there's no way I could do that in real life.
Your "yech" only fortifies my primary and explicitly stated FAQ rule argument which ought in all instances to to be adhered to unless explicitly exceptioned by the administrator.

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 06-26-22 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Correct details & punctuation errors
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote