View Single Post
Old 04-11-23, 09:56 PM   #243
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
I think you're too focused on some kind of revenge trip yourself Gorpet. How would the threat of a public execution have worked with the last two massacres? Neither perp survived the incident which was their intent going in.

These people crave fame or infamy, it makes no difference which to them. That's why they make their crimes as heinous as possible. To stop them we have to change that somehow.
All the perps. Had to have support.Don't you agree ?

Or were they homeless Orphans ?
And i will make this very simple. I was born in the late 50's. My parents were responsible for anything and everything any crimes that resulted in property damage and physical damage to another human being that i commited until i was of age at that time it was 21

Now if i wanted to elevate my parents of that burden and be a bad ass on my own ,The French Foreign Legion was the correct choice or so ,I thought well guess what i couldn't get a passport out of the US. So i had to stay and except my future at the whims of the politicians.Now all these years later not one Democrat or Republican ever pass anything that helped me i'm always just above a minority level and have been fore years. Now it's just flat out if your a young white man it's your turn to take the backseat. Your female family belongs to the community

Last edited by Gorpet; 04-11-23 at 10:46 PM.
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote