Old 06-02-22, 10:30 PM   #197
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
Oh man, time to move to Colorado

I don’t get how this argument derailed going from medicines that are known to cause serious mental health ‘red flag’ issues that warnings of thoughts of violence, suicide, and homicide are on the label. Then about the lawful or unlawful use of marijuana of which there are no side effects of violence, suicide and homicide. WTF?

What about caffeine and nicotine? What about the herbs in your freaking cupboard, junipers, oregano, sage, hyssop, rosemary, what about lettuce greens? All are known to contain some amount psychoactive properties. Shouldn’t we make it unlawful to purchase a firearm if you have those in your pantry?

Hell, f-it ban it all man, including all fire arms. I’m fine with it. The only meds you can get are the ones the glorious party leaders and pharmaceutical companies say you can have. Like the ones known to cause violent, suicidal, or homicidal thoughts. Who knows maybe they can mandate their use again like it was done before and charge parents with child abuse if they disagree.

Let me know if anyone wants to get back to the original argument about red flags concerning mental health, violence, suicidal and homicidal thoughts. Jesus

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 06-02-22 at 10:45 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote