View Single Post
Old 11-18-10, 06:55 AM   #254
col_Kurtz
XO

Downloads: 341
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Kyster View Post
Yeah, but TMO:NDT is not an additional mod for TMO. Not even if Ducimus thinks of it as an expansion of TMO...

Look in first post: a clean, unaltered install of SH4 is required. So just take a copy of your original SH4 install and copy TMO:NDT into that.
Or the safe way: use JSGME.

We never know, if he makes an expansion later on...
Honestly... I made copy of SHIV 1.5 UBM to new folder. Put in SHIVMulti, start made new My Doc folder. Put JSGME to new game SHIV1.5 (UBM), ran, created... etc. Than put inside JSGME Mods folder TMO2.0+ND2, activated and run the game At this moment is okay. except known isssue with torpedo toolbar. When I choose multi shot i switch to I, III, IV tubes, the tubes I, II, III are higlated. I know this from KiUB Karamzovnew. Reported it six months ago. This problem is only for IXers. Lurker and Karamazov fixed that in the next patch, so maybe Ducimus used older version of KiUB?
Have a look at this linked screeny
http://naforum.zapodaj.net/83c2ee5ecd9a.jpg.html

So at this moment... I`m not sure about install order - lost:P
You wrote... Clean SHIV... not patched to 1.5 (UBM)? Naah... Patched.
So... at begining. SHIV+UBM - clean install. JSGME. NineDelta2 into Mods folder, activate and run? Without any TMO, that`s right?

Sorry for my horrible english

DRM it`s a horror, horror... col. Kurtz Apocalypse Now
WinXP Pro SP3 2x1GB Geil 800Mhz DDR2, ATI 4850 Asus Top, E2160 1.80 Ghz overlocked to 2.79Ghz MoBo Asus P5b
col_Kurtz is offline   Reply With Quote