Old 06-14-22, 02:15 PM   #106
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxes View Post
I say we ought to revive the NMTF, so i repost(ed) Halsey's original post:

The aim is the same, any modder, new or experienced is invited, we really do need unified guides for S3D, and other modding areas.

I'm not the most experienced, and will be happy to turn over operations to the experienced folks.

Group link: https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/group.php?groupid=149
Not to sound mean about anything, nor to discourage any modding, but referring to your link above and goldmastersims proposition therein, let it be known now that you may not call anything that you do "FotRSU". FotRSU is an active mod, with an active team, and the mod is still in active development. You may mod all you want to on the FotRSU mod for your own enjoyment and use, and so long as any "distribution" is done via PM, that is fine. That is your private business. Either do that, or submit any mods you build / combine to the FotRSU team for consideration as "official" add-in mods. Note also that several of the mods that are mentioned as potential parts for the endeavor are already in the AddInModzPak, which is an officially sanctioned package. Proper permissions for the several parts mentioned would be required of those mods' authors. Also, generally speaking, it is rather rude to say that any mod has "shortcomings", whether it'd be "FotRSU" or "Bob's Your Uncle". You insinuate incompetence on the part of the mod team. Whether you change devices or settings or whatever, that is a "perspective" - what you like versus what someone else likes. Again though, like I said, not to sound mean, but it is what it is.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna

Last edited by propbeanie; 06-14-22 at 02:31 PM. Reason: The usual typos... sigh
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote