View Single Post
Old 08-06-10, 07:13 PM   #50
reaper7
sim2reality

Downloads: 258
Uploads: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelViking View Post
Congrats on 1000 posts. You better watch out though, cause I might just catch up to ya

Nice nose...I mean....bow art.

Anyway, I have a nagging feeling that some are trying to use some part of TDW's work right along with your UI. And, of course that would cause all sorts of strange behavior. Even some of TDW's add-ons I am sure would cause conflicts, probably even some that JSGME would not throw warnings for. And, there are other mods that would conflict also, so full lists would be interesting to see.

LOL, won't be long before you get to celebrate too .

Just need to figure out what parts of the texture are mapped to the sub, that way I could do a full body paint job.
Just guessed the position for the nose art, it was a lucky guess.

I have a feeling your right about the cause, I've gone thru my scripts and I dont see how the Attack scope, binocs or the UZO an call the Obs scope command.
The only script they import is the TDC and that has no raise Obs scope command in there . It has to be something outside the Mod causing the issue.
Can everyone who's having the issue please post your Mod list, also can you say what UI mod if any you had installed previous to installing this one. Thanks hopefully that should help track down the problem, and from there throw some light on a solution.

Messing a bit more with textures. This will put the fear of God into the Brits befor I sink 'em.

Last edited by reaper7; 08-06-10 at 08:03 PM.
reaper7 is offline   Reply With Quote